Invest in Success Scholarship
The Invest in Success Scholarship is awarded to first-year and transfer students in good standing who in their first semester completed 15 or more credits with at least a 3.75 grade point average (GPA).
For the scholarship to renew, first-year and second-year students must successfully complete at least 15 credit hours each Fall/Spring semester with a 3.25 cumulative GPA.
Effective Fall 2022: third-year, fourth-year and fifth-year students must complete a total of 30 credits each year (not including Summer/Winterlude) with a 3.25 cumulative GPA.
(Prior to Fall 2022: third-year, fourth-year and fifth-year students shared the same renewal criteria as first-year and second-year students).
Explore more Syracuse University Scholarships today!
Success Scholars at the spring reception (pictured above) are introduced to high-impact practices on campus, including:
- Blackstone LaunchPad
- Career Services
- Center for Fellowship and Scholarship Advising (CFSA)
- Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS)
- College of Law
- ‘CUSE Works
- First-Year Seminar
- New Student Programs
- The Renée Crown University Honors Program
- Mary Ann Shaw Center for Public and Community Service
- Syracuse Abroad
- Syracuse Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Engagement (SOURCE)
- Syracuse University Libraries