The Retention and Student Success team understands that success is unique per each student and that it weaves together the entire student experience, inside and outside the classroom. Our team strives to support students in achieving their definition of success, navigating hurdles, graduating from Syracuse University and setting a foundation for the future.
Academic Support Campus Resources
- Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS): Offers free group tutoring, one-on-one Maximize Your Learning sessions, academic mindfulness workshops and more.
- Math Clinics and Calculus Help Center: Explore targeted support surrounding math and calculus.
- Orange Success: Dive into your Success Network or schedule a meeting with your academic advisor.
- Physics Help Center and Study Lounge: Offers consultations on topics covered in physics and astronomy courses .
- Shaw Center: Enhance your learning experience through community service and leadership opportunities.
- The Center for Disability Resources: Within the classroom and across campus, the team empowers students, enhances equity and provides a platform for innovation and inclusion.
- Writing Center: Gain support for a wide range of writing projects, including academic assignments, internship applications and professional portfolios.
Degree Completion Resources
- 15 to Finish: Learn more about your unique path to graduating on time.
- Over the Line: For qualifying students who need only a few credits to graduate, this initiative reduces per-credit tuition rates.
- Student Success Initiative: Offers strategies for academic success, earning credits toward graduation and building campus connections.